I have always loved skirts over all types of denim and dresses! It has to be all shapes and sizes, not just restricted with one look! I can wear them for a casual setup, Parties or styling it for a festive look.
Let me show you a bunch of looks that I created with different skirts or same skirts with multiple ways to carry them! Have a look:
- Flared midi skirt with crop top: Okay, who doesn’t like (love) crop tops they are so easy to style and effortless. I styled this look for Akilah store launch event. I wanted to add a feminine touch to my style.
2. Flared Midi skirt with a floral blouse: We don’t have to restrict ourselves with one option. I always make sure I can use the same clothing for different occasions by styling it differently. I used my formal (office wear) floral blouse with this skirt. Tucked my blouse in and made the skirt high waist for a brunch with my girls.
3. Pleated Black skirt with off shoulder top: I love everything casual and effortless. Paired this black pleated skirt with playful off shoulder top and shoes for a fun Mountain Dew event. The top is sporty, fun and so causal!
4. Black Pleated skirt with Crop Top: I am totally in love with the pleated skirt because it can be dressed up for so many occasions. I wore it in a very casual way which I showed you in Point 3 and here I am wearing the same skirt for a dinner!
Replaced my top with a well-fitted crop top and heels!
Details: Skirt: Shein; Crop Top: Forever 21; Heels: Tresmode; Earrings: H&M
5. Denim Skirt: If there is one thing that can never go out of fashion is DENIM. I wore a midi denim skirt but I can vouch for it that anything or any color denim is not going anytime soon. Mini denim skirt, rugged denim skirt or the huge variety of colors (black, mustard, white, navy… the list goes on) is so much IN! I paired this very denim material long flowy skirt with a tee and slider footwear for a relaxed breakfast by the pool.
Details: Skirt: Jabong; Top: Veromoda; Footwear: Forever 21
Until next time,