I deal with breakouts quite often and they leave some sort of scars when they heal. I have tried using a lot of products from big brand house to a normal brand, almost everything!
Nobody is blessed with a wonderful skin and acne is something which pops out every now and then. I have a combination skin – an oily T Zone and my skin is also very sensitive. After hearing such great things about La Roche Posay skincare range, I thought of giving it a try.
If you start using it, you might feel in the beginning it’s not doing anything to your skin but over the period of time, you will realize that how significantly your skin has changed. This is my favorite product so far. Let me tell you why and what all I use.
- Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser 200ml/6.76oz – INR 2,218/-
- Medicated gel face wash for oily skin type
- Contains Salicylic Acid which helps fight acne breakouts blended with micro-exfoliating Lipo Hydroxy Acid
- Targets oily areas on skin surface to gently remove dirt to reduce excess surface oil leaves skin purified and oil free
- Anti Imperfection Corrector – INR 1,350/-
- Gel cream
- Long lasting mattify
- Corrects the appearance of imperfection
How to use:
~Wash your face twice daily. In the morning when you wake up and at night before sleeping and immediately after using the face wash apply the gel cream. Don’t overwash it.
~Take a pee size amount and rub it gently on your face for some seconds. Don’t rub the towel on your face, just dab it lightly to dry using a soft cotton towel.
~Take a small pee size amount cream and rub it in a circular motion on your face which helps softens the skin and helps get rid of blemishes
This product is doing magic on my face and I love it. I have been using this twice daily and really works! It is a bit expensive but worth the price.
A big thumbs up!
You can buy this product on Amazon and Nykaa.
Until next time,