3 Ways to style basic off white top!
There is something about cold shoulder tops that I love! It gives an easy way to show a little skin while not revealing too much at the same time. The best part is you don’t have to wear a strapless bra (like you have to with an off shoulder top) and this makes it even more comfortable.
In collaboration with RARE. I am wearing a peach cold shoulder top, a perfect breezy top for summers with fine lace detailing in it. This looks more like an Indo Western top to me so I have styled this top with a little ethnic touch.
You can wear this top with Indian earrings and Colorfull jutti.
Also, I have style this top in THREE different ways:
- Phulkari Dupatta: Wearing a dupatta with Indian wear is so passé!
I have styled Phulkari dupatta with a cold shoulder white top and skinny jeans.
2. Summer Shrug: I like bright, colorful stuff which adds color to a plain outfit. Pairing this colorful shrug on plain off white top.
3. Summer Stole: I am wearing a bright orange colorful summer stole which is an amazing fashion accessory. It gives a certain edge to the attire!
- Cold Shoulder Top: RARE (Buy it on Myntra)
- Jutti: Vian Label
- Colorful stuff (Shrug, Phulkari Dupatta, Stole): 1469 Store, CP (Delhi)
Let me know if you enjoyed this post!
Until next time,