It might not come as a surprise, but the first question while you travel is about packing. So, here is a guide on what to pack for female travellers. Too much to pack is a big problem and too little does not solve the purpose! I think that’s not the only fix! Here’s a quick look at what I wore to Manali wherein I have done some mix & match to my outfit:
~Location Courtesy: The Himalayan, Manali (Book here)
- Crop sweater and Denim skirt: I really like the fact how denim skirts have made a comeback last year and is really comfortable. Ah, shoes! Also, it looks really amazing with shoes. Because, remember shoes are a must while you walk in the hills.
Crop Sweater: Forever 21
Shoes: Westside stores
- Neon top with Denim Jacket: I paired neon noodle strap top with a denim jacket with black jeans and not to miss my golden shoes. We planned our day with some temple/monastery visits during the day and DJ Night at a bar. So, my outfit has to be done in a way that will go for both the occasions. I removed the denim jacket later in the night inside the bar.
Top: Dorothy Perkins
- Comfy Shorts: It was a walk in the afternoon to Old Manali and the crowd is decent – mostly hippy crowd. I decide to wear a geometric print top with comfortable knee length shorts.
Denim Jacket: Forever 21
- Quirky stuff: Chilling at the pool side for brunch got me dressed like this. I paired divider mini shorts with a top and an open quirky dress as a jacket. It was inside the resort I was staying.
- Journey Clothes: I usually wear tights or track pants when I have to travel overnight or early morning with a tee. It is comfortable and the outfit is breathable.
Tee: Forever 21
Let me know if you guys like this post!
Until next time,